**US Citizenship Required**
Looking for motivated individuals to support a long-term engineering program for one of the country’s highest priority cyber initiatives. On this program you will have the opportunity to work with technical leaders in cyber, networking, computer science, and data analytics to develop the next generation of automated cyber defense platforms. Individuals in this role are responsible for designing, integrating, and maintaining DevSecOps continuous test/integration/deployment and operational platforms. These capabilities are used to deploy large-scale cyber countermeasure capabilities to detect and prevent sophisticated threats and vulnerabilities on enterprise networks.
- Provide expertise in integrating and administering Redhat OpenShift and other DevSecOps pipeline products including Jenkins, Maven, Git, Nexus, Ansible, etc.
- Provide expertise in system integration in an agile environment
- Provide expertise in Continuous test/integration/deployment platforms
- Assist customers with installation, configuration, communications and provide troubleshooting & remediation.
- Assist customers on-site during release deployment and with periodic system/application patching
- In depth (6+ years) experience of IT engineering or administration
- In depth (4+ years) experience of Redhat Linux administration, including system design, configuration, maintenance, upgrade and administration.
- Strong (4+ years) experience/knowledge of virtualization (VMWare, etc.)
- Strong (4+ years) knowledge or experience of Jenkins automation server and continuous delivery based on DevSecOps practices.
- Strong (4+ years) knowledge or experience of Maven, Git, and Nexus.
- Strong (2+ years) knowledge or experience of Ansible tool.
- Strong (5+ years) experience in Linux shell scripting.
- Experience in the installation, configuration, and maintenance of both open source licensed and Commercial-off-the-Shelf software tools.
- Excellent professional / interpersonal / written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to operate in a team environment consisting of both internal and external members, co-workers and customers
- The ability to document and electronically store daily task information, architecture, processes, and user instructions
- The ability to work independently
- Cybersecurity expertise, including creating and adhering to customer IT Security requirements
- Experience with AWS commercial or GovCloud design, implementation, and administration
- Experience with high performance clusters in a scientific environment
- Scripting experience with automating processes and deployments using tools such as scripting (bash, python, perl, etc.)
Clearance Level & Education Level
- US Citizenship required. Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI
- Top Secret or Top Secret/SCI clearance preferred.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field and a minimum of 6 years related experience or 14 years’ experience without a degree.
Company Overview & Links
BCMC is an IT engineering firm providing innovative solutions to our clients helping them drive their business forward.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Redhat Linux administration: 4 years (Required)
- virtualization (VMWare, etc.): 4 years (Required)
- system integration in an agile environment: 4 years (Required)
- Jenkins: 4 years (Preferred)
- Git: 4 years (Preferred)
- Maven: 4 years (Preferred)
- Secret or higher clearance (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture