Bethesda Hospitals - Palm Beach County
Bethesda Health is comprised of two not-for-profit hospitals, Bethesda Hospital East and Bethesda Hospital West, and is a part of Baptist Health South Florida is the region’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organization with more than 23,000 employees working across 11 hospital campuses and more than 100 outpatient facilities throughout Miami-Dade, Monroe, Broward, and Palm Beach counties. In 2016 we welcomed the newest weapon in the fight against cancer, the world-class Miami Cancer Institute and proton therapy center.
Bethesda Hospitals employ over 2,500 employees and has 675 physicians. Bethesda and its affiliates offer a full array of healthcare services and has an Accredited Chest Pain Center, an Accredited Heart Failure Program, and Joint Commission certified in Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery.
As the HR Site Director, you will contribute to the growth and profitability of two not-for-profit hospitals, 401-bed Bethesda Hospital East and 80-bed Bethesda Hospital West, by providing a full range of human resources support including workforce strategy, employee relations programs and services. You will act as a liaison and business partner to leadership at Bethesda Hospital East and Bethesda Hospital West campuses in the identification of trends, concerns and resolutions to ensure a work environment is conductive to high productivity, employee engagement, and compliance with government regulations. Additionally, you will represent the viewpoint of functional CEO at System HR planning meetings.
· Provides strategic HR guidance to leadership on workforce matters to ensure hospital leaders and staffs are supported to optimize the effectiveness of their operation.
· Facilitates the execution of workforce strategies in support of the hospital’s business goals and in maintaining an employer of choice culture
· Bears primary responsibility for managing hospital/entity HR needs via maintaining awareness of employee and management sentiment and needs through periodic surveys of employee perspective, work climate, and needs for improvement. Effectively communicates trends and concerns to site management and system HR.
· Tracks, analyzes and develops recommendations for improved employee retention with use of relevant data from surveys, turnover reports, interviews and other sources of information that reflects employee morale.
· Monitors employee relation’s activities and assists CEO and corporate HR in the formation of appropriate policies and practices.
· Interprets policy and provides consulting/coaching/counseling services to managers and employees in the development of positive work relationships, performance management, team building and effective conflict resolution.
· Administers and participates in the corrective action and grievance processes as appropriate.
· Directs activities of employee relation’s consultants and other supportive personnel.
· Maintains awareness of current developments and legal issues and employment laws.
Baptist Health South Florida is once again one of the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For! This is the 19th time Baptist Health has been recognized on the list. We have also been recognized for being among the best healthcare providers in the nation by U.S. News & World Report in its 2018-2019 Best Hospitals report.
Find out why this is the best place to be your best!
Apply online to Job Id: 89468
Job Type: Full-time
This Company Describes Its Culture as: