POSITION SUMMARY: Lead, maintain and coordinate programs and projects from RFQ through production with various customers concurrently.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Ensure that the right product is developed to meet or exceed company’s quality standard and
is delivered at the right time.
* Lead program teams and facilitate the communication and interaction among the functional
* Track program against its schedule, budget and against phase review objectives, reporting
status to supervisor on a regular basis and executive staff on an as needed basis.
* Develop and implement recovery plans for off-schedule and unanticipated eventualities.
* Coordinate with customers through marketing and sales to provide necessary program status
and obtain customer feedback.
* Assist and/or lead quality and program kick off.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year