This position will be responsible for processing the daily reporting paperwork in an accurate and timely manner. Planning activities will include work force planning, work load planning and planning the daily productions of crews. This position will also perform damage reporting and work with other terminal leadership to ensure the overall safety of employees and quality of the work performed.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Accurate reporting and prompt replies to customer requests
- Previous management/supervisory experience in a related environment such as a warehouse or other distribution-type environment
- Experience and thorough understanding of working with collective bargaining agreements
- Proficient computer skills (including Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook programs and data entry)
- Willingness to learn and maintain a working knowledge the evolving rules of this industry
- Must have better than high school education or equal work experience
- Must have worked continuously in the last 6 months· Valid Driver’s license
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer)E-rail Safe background check and a pre-employment drug screen
- Ability to work days, nights, holidays, weekends and be flexible
Salary and Benefits
The salary range for this position is $35,000 - $40,000 per year. This is a full time, direct hire position with a competitive benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K and paid vacation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year