See yourself here.
CORA is an outpatient physical therapy company providing a full range of services for clients with orthopedic problems, work related injuries, sport injuries, and various neuromuscular and neurological conditions. Our community is built on the passion and experience of clinicians and staff who thrive with CORA. You can, too. Imagine being valued for what you know as well as your limitless learning potential. We are the CORA Community.
Scribe (Temporary Assignment from May 2019 - August 2019)
- Perform clerical and data entry functions for therapists in a clinic setting.
- Accurately documents medical visits and procedures as they are being performed by therapists.
- Locate information per therapist request such as objective data from previous notes, referrals from the scanning station or data from intake form or FOTO.
- Accurately capture and enter information into the Employee Medical Record (EMR).
- Successfully complete scribing program and orientation offered by CORA within first week of hire.
- Must comply with all information management, HIPAA, confidentiality and patient right standards.
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills including composure, diplomacy, and the ability to interact with a diverse patient population.
- Demonstrate a professional and caring image at all times while maintaining patient confidentiality.
- All other duties and responsibilities as outlined by the Clinic Manager.
- Minimum of high school diploma required
- Good understanding of medical terminology, anatomy & physiology
- Able to work a minimum of 10-hours per week
- Conveys a positive and professional image
- Has demonstrated strong time management and organizational skills
- Has demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
- High level of personal integrity, reliability and honesty
- Has ability to work effectively in teams and autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- High proficiency in data entry and management
Not only is our benefits package the most comprehensive in our industry, we are consistently seeking new programs to enhance our offerings. Here’s a taste:
- Dental, Vision, and Medical Insurance
- Retirement & Savings Plan
- Career Opportunity within our network
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Extensive training program
We’re looking for exceptional talent to join us - be a part of our elite team and apply today.
CORA Physical Therapy is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.