Next Century, a wholly owned subsidiary CACI is seeking multiple Classified Junior – Senior Software Engineers to join our growing team located in Annapolis Junction, MD.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Experience with requirements analysis and software development.
Experience with installation, integration, evaluation and enhancement
Experience with maintenance, testing, or problem diagnosis/resolution
Familiarity with software integration and software testing
Understanding of technical writing and documents in support of a software development project
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
Four years of SWE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
Master’s degree can be substituted for two years of experience
Must have active TS/SCI with a polygraph clearance
Nice To Have but Not Required:
Experience on the design and development of at least one Object Oriented system
Experience developing solutions integrating or extending FOSS/COTS products
Experience in planning, delivery and being a top contributor
Ability to lead a team
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.