Version: 1.0 StartHTML: 000000248 EndHTML: 000008696 StartFragment: 000005490 EndFragment: 000008432 StartSelection: 000005490 EndSelection: 000008418 SourceURL: https://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp01/ats/requisitions/RequisitionView.jsp?act=show&id=1386 Taleo Business Edition ~ Premium
Kiliuda Consulting, a Federal Government Contractor industry leader, is seeking a an Entry Level Executive Assistant to support the Navy SSP Program.
Qualified candidates will be expected to:
- Ability to provide independent, daily on-site support on a full-time basis;
- Ability to ensure the continuous functioning of administrative processes;
- Ability to make travel arrangements through completion in accordance with Travel Policy & Procedures;
- Ability to prepare and deliver program management documentation and correspondence;
- Ability to process mail in accordance with SSP correspondence guidelines;
- Ability to edit, prepare, or create form letters, memoranda, and other business related documents in accordance with the Navy Correspondence Manual and SSP procedures;
- Ability to create and maintain office files to meet government requirements in accordance with the Directives Management and Records Management documents;
- Ability to attend meetings, generate and maintain meeting minutes, disseminate information concerning projects and programs, note important information or conflicts, and follow up on action items;
- Ability to schedule and arrange for conference facilities and conference/VTC calls;
- Ability to process security information to meet government requirements in accordance with SSP Security Manual;
- Ability to perform administrative tasks/duties in accordance with branch operating procedures. Examples include: managing branch supply orders, ensuring printer stations are monitored, and ensuring phone rosters are updated.
- Active Secret Security Clearance
- Education: High School Diploma/GED required.
- Two years of administrative experience.
- Experience formatting, processing and records maintenance for official documents;
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills/knowledge
- Experience with Adobe PDF
- Knowledge of the Defense Travel System (DTS) is a plus
Position is located at the Washington Navy Yard, DC
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time