• You design, build and maintain test and demonstration EV charging setups
• You lead the integration of new hardware (EV chargers) with our software platform
• You keep track of the system and resolve issues and bugs
• You define work packages and manage the collaboration with contractors
• You perform quantitative analysis on fleet and energy data
• A little bit of everything – we are a startup!
Who you are
• You’re a strong team player with a can-do attitude and passion for electric mobility; we are a very
mission-driven company that wants to enable an emission-free future
• You have gained hands-on experience with installing, testing, troubleshooting and maintaining of new
hardware and software
• Bonus points (not a requirement) for certified electricians, as well as automotive or energy industry
What we offer
• Good times – we love what we do, work hard, and have fun along the way
• Lots of autonomy and responsibility – you can significantly shape a new venture
• Open feedback culture – we want to grow as people and help each other to do so
• Learning opportunity – this is a young industry and every day you‘ll gain new knowledge and skills
Ready to join us?
What we‘re doing?
We‘re shaping the future energy
We’re looking forward to hearing from you! world by creating smart charging
Send your application to us at: solutions for electric vehicles.
firstname.lastname@example.org Learn more