please apply using this link, not through email: https://jobs.lever.co/hingehealth/734e4499-49d2-4140-99d5-d838c11e3894?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=Indeed%20
Hinge Health is improving the lives of everyday people with chronic musculoskeletal health conditions by digitizing the delivery of care. As a healthcare co-pilot, we are ensuring health doesn’t get in the way of participant's goals and are laser focused on getting participant's the right care. We are achieving remarkable outcome improvements - helping people conquer chronic pain, avoid surgery, return to work, and get back to doing the things they love. To do this, we go beyond best practice care. We treat the whole person. We empower behavioral change. We make it easy.
You'll be joining a team of 100 employees entering a pivotal time in our lifecycle - we raised our Series B 6 months ago, are rapidly signing customers, and are in a period of hyper-growth as a company. As a still small but rapidly growing company, we're firm believers in letting you own your role and in continuous learning. To that end, we have a book club where we discuss topics in digital health, design thinking, entrepreneurship, sales, and more.
THE HEALTH COACH ROLE
As we grow, we're looking to expand our Health Coaching team with industry-leading health coaches. We are looking for people who are fully committed to the mission of Hinge Health, and the lifestyle changes we inspire, excited about the possibilities of digital health, and who want to jump right in and have immediate impact. If you're the right fit for us, you'll wake up each morning inspired to do what it takes to get things done, and foster an environment for each of your 100+ participants to succeed.
YOU'LL LOVE THIS ROLE IF YOU HAVE/ARE
- Patient, attentive and non-judgmental - you know how hard it can be to change old habits, but you never give up on people.
- A compassionate and empathetic people person - you're a great listener, you have an impeccable character, and you're always a pleasure to speak to.
- Outstanding and professional communication skills - you'll be liaising via email, phone, and text with patients and your internal team.
- Exceptionally detail oriented and organized.
- You'll need to be able to confidently and proactively manage a large number of patients at once (100 - 150 at any given time).
- Willing to make an inviolable commitment to participant privacy.
- Our coaching approaches are constantly evolving and often highly personalized - and you'll play a key role in driving this evolution, so you'll also need to be independent, flexible, and thrive in a fast-paced work environment that encourages critical thinking and creative problem-solving.
- You'll be on the front-line of our product - interacting with patients every day. That'll give you an incredible opportunity to see what's working and what isn't. This comes with the responsibility of being constantly inquisitive - to analyze user data and behavior, critically assess our coaching approaches, and relay your insights and feedback to the Product and Engagement Teams.
- Have a sense of humor and like to have fun. We work hard, but we laugh a lot too! : )
- Guide our patient base through our structured 12-week Digital Care Pathways and help them overcome chronic musculoskeletal disorders.
- Listen openly to participant challenges, get creative in adapting to their needs, and work with them toward healthy lifestyle changes, while keeping them focused and energized.
- Stay up-to-date on best practice guidelines for musculoskeletal health and chronic pain management.
- Leverage Hinge Health coaching platform (which includes a detailed curriculum and a steady stream of data on patient performance and progress) to make strategic, effective coaching decisions.
- Actively collaborate with our Product, Data and Design teams to discover and drive digital health coaching best practices.
- We want you to constantly question how and why we do things, and suggest alternatives to improve the patient experience and our efficiency.
- Your opinion is valued from day 1, and we just love fresh eyes
- 2+ years in health coaching, patient interaction, clinical customer service, or a similar role.
- Certified Health Coach (from an accredited program) or similar certification. Board certification not required but preferred.
- Trained in Motivational Interviewing (Certification is preferred)
- Experience with medium to large case loads (75+ patients)
- Prior startup experience, especially in digital health.
- Demonstrated prior experience working with behavior change or chronic disease management, including but not limited to MSK, diabetes, weight loss & nutrition, mental health.
- Full time position with competitive salary and benefits
- Meaningful stock options (we want everyone to feel like a real owner)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Commuter benefits
- In office wellness initiatives + gym membership monthly stipend
- Annual Professional Development Stipend
- 18 days PTO + federal holidays
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company's lifecycle
We are hiring for this position in San Francisco, California, Chicago, Illinois, and Minneapolis, Minnesota. Preferred start is January - March 2019.
We do offer home-based, remote positions, but you must have digital health coaching experience with over 75 clients at a time and must be a certified health coach.
If you think you can add something unique to our driven, empathetic, and talented team, we'd love to meet you! Please apply using this link https://jobs.lever.co/hingehealth/734e4499-49d2-4140-99d5-d838c11e3894?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=Indeed%20
No recruiters, please.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 /year