We are seeking a self-motivated candidate, who is eager to learn and advance their career in the payroll industry. This internship is a wonderful opportunity to learn and will be 25-40 hours/week, depending on availability. This position has the potential for long-term employment within our organization.
We require the following qualifications:
- Education and experience related to Payroll and Payroll tax
- Ability to easily navigate various computer and technical programs (MUST HAVE computer skills and proficiency in Word and Excel)
- Necessary skills: Critical Thinking, Self-Efficacy, Organization, Motivation, Attention to Detail, Multi-Tasking
- Excellent communication skills in person, over the phone, and in writing
This position will start at $12-16/hour, depending on experience and ability - plus benefits (when full-time)
Please submit a RESUME and COVER LETTER (with your updated contact information) in order to be considered for this position.
We are a drug free workplace and require a pre-employment drug test for all new hires.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Salary: $12.00 to $16.00 /hour
- payroll: 1 year (Preferred)
- What is your availability during the week?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction