$500 SIGNING BONUS – Average earned per hour is over $22.00
Do What You Love. Love What You Do.
HEALTH INSURANCE that will cost you as low as $11.34 per paycheck that includes some $0 copays!
Short term disability (e.g. PAID MATERNITY LEAVE) with no expense to Stylists.
Paid Holidays and Paid Vacations
Our Stylist average over $42,000 per year with unlimited growth plus instant paid training!
This busy location services up to 900+ clients per week = instant clientele for you.
Career Advancement: Ambassador, Technical Skills Specialist and Manager - just to name a few!
Fun, team oriented work environment
What makes a successful Sport Clips Stylist….
- Current cosmetology or barber license
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Exceptional client service
MUST HAVE A VALID/CURRENT TX COSMETOLOGY LICENSE
Barber, Stylist, Salon, Men's Salon, Upscale Salon, Men's Hair, Cosmetology, Men's Concept, Hair Salon, Hair Stylist, Hairstylist, Salon Stylist, Stylist, Hair, Cosmetologist, Haircut, Hairdresser, Salon for Men, Men's and Boy’s Concept Salon, Haircutter, Barber Shop, Babershop, Cutter, Cut, Supercuts, Great Clips, Regis, Paul Mitchell, Smart Style, Master Cuts, Floyd’s, Finley’s, Tune Ups, Roosters, Bird’s, Knockouts, Style America, Diesel, Sherman, Denison, Van Alstyne, Howe, Sadler, Gordonville, Paris, Bonham
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $42,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- Saturday (Required)
- Sunday (Required)
- Store Discounts
- Health insurance
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture