We love generalists at Equidate. We optimize for clever and relentless people, who thrive when their roles and responsibilities are evolving and growing. It's proved very effective for us -- we've tripled our team and more than 10xed our volume in the last 2 years.
Many of our candidates come from experience at a startup or financial services firm, but we welcome people from any high-performance environment.
The Director of Recruiting role is integral to shaping and executing on Equidate's forward-looking strategy. We are seeking an experienced recruiter, either on a full-time or contract basis, who can lead and shape our talent acquisition strategy across Equidate's business units. This is the ideal role for someone passionate about building a strong culture with an established track record.
This role will give the right individual the opportunity to be directly involved in building a rapidly growing company -- setting the direction and running initiatives end-to-end.
We are expecting 6+ years of prior experience for this role; more senior experience welcome -- responsibility set and comp will skew accordingly.
- Thorough, with a very high attention to detail
- Organized and systematic, with a high degree of respect for structure and process
- Creative at brainstorming a path forward when stuck
- Reliable and timely communication skills
- Drive all talent acquisition efforts, including recruiting top talent across the engineering and business team in close collaboration with senior management
- Develop and improve our candidate sourcing strategies, taking a creative and strategic approach
- Optimize existing processes and best practices to ensure the best outcome from candidate identification to offer