Analyze drafts or revisions of the organization’s largest and most comprehensive Operational Order (OPORD), provide a copy to internal and external stakeholders for review, address and resolve all review comments, and use output and lessons learned from exercises and real-world events to analyze the shaping of the content of the individual sections contained in the OPORD, base, annexes, appendices, and tabs. Analyze the development of the organization’s organizational manual with separate and distinct enclosures, including detailing the functions for each of the organization's offices and incorporating process and information flow diagrams. Analyze the development of Cyber operational planning documentation using the adaptive planning and execution (APEX) format to analyze planning orders (PLANORDs), concept plans (CONPLANs), execute orders (EXORDs), fragmentary orders (FRAGORDs), and other directives and orders supporting global Navy Cyber, electronic warfare (EW), information operations (IO), and space and signal intelligence (SIGINT) operations for Cyber and information operations operational planning. Support all planning documentation to staff and internal and external stakeholders for review. Analyze the development of a draft of a concept of operations (CONOP) for Cyber, EW, IO, space, and SIGINT Navy missions and provide it to internal and external stakeholders for review. Review DoD, Combatant Command (COCOM), and service and component policies, directives, strategies, and concept papers for accuracy and operational relevancy and research and provide comments to staff and internal and external stakeholders.
- 15+ years of experience with working in Navy IT, DoDIN, and Cyberspace strategic and operational environments
- 7+ years of experience with working in DoD IT, DoDIN, and Cyberspace tactical environments
- 5+ years of experience with developing and revising DoD Joint planning doctrines and processes
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- BS degree or 10+ years of experience in a professional work environment in lieu of a degree
- Experience with analyzing the development of organization and regulations manuals, including Navy SORMs
- Experience with analyzing the development of Cyber OPORDs, CONOPs, CONPLANs, EXORDs, and FRAGORDs
- Experience with EW, IO, SIGINT, space, DoD Information Network (DoDIN), Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO), or Offensive Cyber Operations (OCO) operations and planning
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.