Looking for a hands-on Controller with small to mid size company experience (10 yrs+). Polished, well spoken and the ability to deal with their bankers, auditors and board of Directors. CPA is preferred. Big 4 not required.
Base salary: 120-125K + 15K bonus, 401K match (3%) and 2 weeks PTO. Good hours.
The main responsibilities for the Controller’s position include:
- Supervision of staff (2 managers, 4 staff).
- Supervision of Illustrated’s financial process.
- Review and presentation of monthly financial statements to shareholders.
- Administration of ‘Branch Management’ profit share plan — includes monthly accounting and quarterly distributions.
- Manage annual review and tax preparation
- Annual Budget.
- Treasury. Including managing cash flow, negotiating loans (as necessary, not frequent), relationships, etc.
- Legal. Lease negotiation and administration.
- Risk management, Insurance – includes professional (E&O), liability, and property.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $110,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- Accounting: 10 years (Preferred)