This is NOT a Social Media role - it's Digital Media/Ops!
Our client, a leading marketing and advertising agency, needs a Digital Ops Associate to join their team full-time onsite at their office in Morris County (not easily commutable by public transportation). They are also open to freelance to full-time and, for the right candidate, they can offer 1 or 2 work from home days/week.
Their office is modern and the culture is fun; between the robust benefits plan and the free drinks and snacks plus other perks (free gym!), it's an opportunity not to be missed.
Agency experience is key but not mandatory; the media team will train someone who doesn't have everything they want but someone with experience supporting the operations of the media team at an agency that is doing digital media will be a strong fit. An understanding of website platform technology and website architecture as it relates to digital media/ads is key.
The Digital Associate position is centered on providing support to the digital media team, primarily responsible for ensuring campaigns are executed with accuracy and meeting the goals and objectives the client set forth. This includes assisting with completion of RFP’s, coordinating successful campaign launch, overseeing pacing and delivery, and helping with reporting. Experience with Google Analytics and sorting through website data and handling inbound media activity and tracking is a plus.
Digital Media Ops Qualifications / Requirements:
Digital Media Ops Responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 2 years of experience, preferably in a media agency environment
- Experience in/knowledge of programmatic buying preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word) and proven communication skills
- Eagerness to learn, adaptable / flexible (they will teach the Digital Media Associate on how they use DoubleClick and media platforms)
- Work closely with the Client Development, Client and Media Services, Campaign Management, and Campaign Performance teams to service client needs
- Responsible for helping complete RFPs which includes pulling any necessary syndicated research and developing slides and other materials related to developing the media recommendation
- Support Digital Media Specialist with pre-sale/planning; live and post-campaign activation responsibilities
- Responsible for learning the basics of digital media strategy and programmatic buying
- Manage publisher and client insertion orders and all post IO media plan revisions
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure all necessary materials are received and setup is complete to launch campaigns on-time
- Responsible for gathering screenshots upon campaign launch
- Manage flight calendar for campaigns with multiple flights
- Closely monitor campaign pacing to ensure all campaigns deliver in full
- Proactively recommend optimizations to Digital Media Specialist & Account Lead based on holistic campaign delivery and/or performance
- Manage budget changes and reporting as necessary
- Collaborate with Finance for billing executions and discrepancies
- Support Account Lead and Digital Media Specialist in responding to client requests and special projects as necessary
- Organize and manage weekly campaign status meetings and distribute write ups for internal teams (provide status on all live campaigns)
- Responsible for building programmatic campaigns in Basis and monitoring spend to ensure full delivery
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: