2nd Shift Maintenance Position
Monday - Friday
4:00 pm until Midnight
Excellent Maintenance/Technical Opportunity!!
Come be part of a growing manufacturing company in the Claremont area. We offer a safe working environment with competitive compensation and a great benefit package. Come be part of our team!
Responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment.
- Comply with all company and statutory safety rules and help keep all employees safe.
- Install, replace or repair production machines and facility equipment
- Perform scheduled and preventative maintenance on machinery and facility equipment.
- Assemble, install or repair wiring, electrical and electronic components, pipe systems and plumbing, machinery, and equipment.
- Diagnose machine and mechanical problems and determine the corrective action to replace or repair parts, and make adjustments that ensues maximum operating efficiencies.
- Perform simple machinist tasks.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret blueprints, schematics, equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of packaging and production machines.
- Use a variety of mechanics tools, meters, and material handling equipment in performing duties.
Required Education & Experience:
- Requires a high school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience.
- 4+ years of manufacturing experience; strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills with PLC experience and some HVAC.
- Technical training; exposure to high-speed equipment.
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Knowledge of industrial safety and hygiene.
- Experience with machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Experience with power, hydraulic, cutting, grinding, milling, precision measuring instruments and other maintenance tools.
- Experience operating powered lift equipment and proper lifting techniques of heavy objects.
- Reading and interpreting technical data.
- Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
- Ability to problem solve in order to recognize when something is wrong.
- Ability to combine pieces of information to form general conclusions.
- Ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Experience with injection molding machines or thermoforming machines.
Potential for loud noises. Potential exposure to oils, plastic resins, solvents, and other chemicals to support production.
Physical Requirements: Ability to stand majority of shift. Employee will need to be able to lift 50+ pounds at times. Ability to climb stairs, ladders and onto equipment when necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
- Maintenance Technician: 3 years (Required)
- manufacturing: 4 years (Required)