- Prepare settlement statements for the closing of commercial real estate purchase and finance transactions
- Serve as the point of contact for all parties to the transaction including, underwriters, clients and their respective counsel, lenders, brokers and third-party vendors.
- Confirm financial figures with all parties involved in the closing transactions.
- Verbally confirm wiring instructions with parties due to receive funds.
- Coordinate the disbursement of funds, maintain escrow accounts and process daily payments and deposits.
- Analyze and review Purchase/Sale and Escrow Agreements to ensure compliance with all terms and conditions of the same.
- Prorate Real Estate Tax calculations.
- Submit tax payments.
- Respond to and resolve all client and third-party inquiries in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures within the escrow, title industry.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational and communications skills.
- An Outstanding work ethic with the ability to work in both team oriented and self-directed environments.
- Detail-oriented and professional; able to handle confidential information.
- Ability to write routine reposts and correspondences.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
About Kensington Vanguard
Kensington Vanguard National Land is one of the largest independent full‑service national title insurance agencies in the country providing:
- Commercial & Residential Title Insurance
- Real Property & Cooperative Lien Searches
- Settlement Services
- Escrow Services
- Recording Services
- 1031 Exchange Services
Kensington Vanguard is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All new hires must be able to successfully pass a criminal records check.
Job Type: Full-time