This is a part time position.
Provides superior customer service. Sells products available at the fuel Center in accordance with company standards regarding merchandise presentation, safety, sanitation, service and suggestive selling. Assists customers by ringing up sales and controlling the fuel pumps in order to ensure fast, friendly service service.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Provides efficient and friendly customer service by exhibiting caring, concern and patience in all customer interactions.
- Responsible for ringing up all merchandise. Receives payment for customer purchases. Properly maintains cash drawer, is accountable for all cash, coupons, checks, and receipts in the drawer.
- Receives and checks in delivered merchandise and places in appropriate storage area.
- Fills displays and stocks shelves as needed.
- Fills outside towel holders, and replenishes or refreshes window washer fluid.
- Service, clean and supply public restrooms; refill towel dispenser & soap dispensers.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors with cleaning agents.
- Gather and empty trash; clean & scrub trash cans and replace with liners.
- May clean building floor by sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming around equipment.
- Adheres to Federal, State, local laws. Adheres to policies and store rules.
- May perform other job-related duties as assigned.
High school education preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Gas Station Attendant experience preferred; on-the-job training provided
Skills and Background:
- Ability to follow company customer service procedures. Demonstrated customer service skills or related experience.
- Ability to interact professionally with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions.
- Ability to use the cash register. Basic math skills to calculate prices and make change.