Customer Service Call Center Representative - Bilingual Spanish
As consultants to our customers, our Customer Service Call Center Reps are all about helping others. We're looking for people with a passion for building relationships and a knack for problem-solving to join our call center team and care for our customers.
We'll provide you with training and a solid base of insurance knowledge so that you can feel confident you're providing the best possible customer service. Whether answering questions about billing, explaining policy coverage or assuring available products are offered, you'll be the voice of Progressive to our customers. You'll have the support of a collaborative team, which includes ongoing coaching and development.
Pay Rate: $17.00 - $21.00 per hour, plus:
Start Date & Schedule:
- Additional 10% shift differential pay when you work evenings or weekends
- Top performance awards and contests with cash payouts
- Annual gainshare bonus of up to 16% of your salary! Our bonus program rewards each of us based on company performance.
September 10, 2018
18 week Training:
Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm
3 options available
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 11:00am-8:00pm
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 11:00am-8:00pm
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 11:00am-8:00pm
Rancho Cordova, CA
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Potential to work from home after completing on-site training and demonstrating job proficiency. Must live local during this time. Time frame varies.
- Build trust by understanding the unique needs of our customers, and resolving those needs effectively and efficiently
- Help customers with insurance needs like adding/deleting vehicles and drivers from policies, or processing renewals, cancellations, reinstatements, and payments
- One or more years of college education or relevant work experience
- Work or educational experience must include:
o Customer service, sales and/or influencing others
o Fast paced and changing environment
o Multitasking and time management skills
o Effectively communicating verbally and in writing
o Computer skills
Benefits & Perks:
- Fluent in Spanish and English (speak and read)
As the fourth largest auto insurance company, Progressive offers the confidence and stability that comes with working for a growing, always evolving organization. As an employee, you will enjoy an inclusive environment that embraces strategic thinking, drive and passion. Progressive employees also benefit from:
- Paid training, tuition assistance and career development
- Diverse, welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
- Casual dress (yes, you can wear jeans to work!)
- Wellness program with discounts & rewards, and onsite gym at our large locations
- Onsite healthcare at large locations and the standard benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
Apply now to find a job you'll love!
Equal Opportunity Employer
United States-California-Rancho Cordova