HealthDirect Pharmacy Services is seeking an Account Executive in the Hanover, NH region.
- Responsible for development and implementing sales strategies for assigned prospective clients.
- Meeting and exceeding daily activities and behavior goals
- Maintaining customer relationships to expand upon current business and generate leads for referral business.
- Prospecting for new accounts through referrals and cold calls (using both the telephone and by stopping in)
- Making sales presentations to a variety of audiences
- Establishing clear goals for yourself and monitor your performance and progress daily
- Daily maintenance of CRM Software
- Participate in weekly meetings to discuss prospecting efforts and new business initiatives
- Participating in training sessions
- Interface with various external business partners as needed for program development and problem resolution.
- Attend regional trade shows, conferences and meetings to generate sales leads and promote the HealthDirect brand and service offering
- Assist in the budgetary planning process
- Keeping current on industry trends that may impact the business & revenue objectives of the company
- Required : AS Degree or Higher in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- Preferred: Bachelors Degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing or related field and 2 to 3 years experience in account management
- Required: Experience as an Account Manager or Representative
- Preferred: 2 Years experience with Health Care, Insurance and /or Account Management
Job Type: Full-time
- account management: 2 years