Job Title: Business Analyst, U.S., Corman Brands (Organyc& Elyte) www.organyc.net
Department: Retail Sales (Food, Drug, Mass Merchandise, Natural Channels)
Location: Staten Island, NY
Reports to: Director of National Accounts
Mission: To support sales organization by analyzing sales data, identify problems and opportunities, and providing solutions that help achieve the sales and profitability goals of Corman Brands in the U.S. at existing customers. Core brand categories include feminine care, beauty care, adult care and baby care.
Knowledge, Skills and Requirements:
- Experience in retail or wholesale analyst or planning environments.
- Knowledge of the overall best practices of the retail industry.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel including Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP’s, filtering, and charts, Microsoft
Word, and Power Point.
- Strong analytical skills, with an aptitude for report-building, data mining, and interpretation.
- Knowledge of CVS and Walgreens portals preferred, but not required.
- Create, maintain, and deliver accurate and timely standard Point-of-Sale reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Identify and communicate retail sales trends by product, store location, region, etc.
- Review and summarize sales performance based on data and current sales trends.
- Interpret report data and provide charts, tables, and written summaries that highlight key issues, trends and drivers.
- Analyze and utilize account specific data and syndicated data (IRI) on quarterly basis, to maintain a keen understanding of the state of the business, trends in the category, uncover competitive activity, and recognize opportunities for sales and distribution expansion.
- Analyze product performance and respond with inventory reorders or markdown strategies to maximize product sales.
- Assistance with managing replenishment business in key accounts.
- Ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
- Strategic and highly analytical thinker and decision-maker.
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of self-motivation, commitment, positivity and integrity.
- Willingness to move outside role and assist in daily tasks as needed; sample requests/follow up, purchase order updates/requests and extensions and well as requests from the buying office teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Open to occasional travel for trade shows and account visits.
- Position based in Staten Island, NY.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Ability to travel occasionally, as needed
- Letter of interest addressing points in the knowledge, skills and requirements sections outlined above.
- Three references (References will only be contacted if you are a finalist and with your permission)
Corman is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- business analysis: 4 years (Preferred)