iCamps is a US-born international education corporation, focusing on Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math (STEAM) learning.
In China, we implement STEAM courses in summer/winter camps. Our passion and mission is to nurture Chinese kids’ curiosity, creativity, critical thinking and manipulative ability—competences that help them better face and change their future. We severed more than ten thousand campers in the past few years.In 2016, iCamps (Beijing) invested by Chinese venture capital (Xingzao Investment Group). We have more than five camps in China. If you want to teach and get a free trip in China during summer/winter time, choose the best position!
(More info: www.icampsusa.org)
Camp Time: Pick one or both (Travel in China during the gap time)
1. 01/25/19-01/31/19 (Trip Long: 10-15 days, One week long at Camp)
Camp Location: Xiamen, China
2. 02/17/19- 02/22/19 (Trip Long: 10-15 days, One week long at camp)
Camp Location: Chongqing, China
Requirements to Teach STEAM in China:
- Speaks English at an idiomatic level.
- Degree: BS or above (STEAM majors, Education )
- 3 year of related work experience required, 5 years preferred
- Experience working with school-aged children and the general public in a learning environment
- Must be willing to teaching in China
- Previous experience using technology in a classroom
- Must have previous experience teaching children.
- Outgoing personality, consistent passion in class, ability to attract attention and teach animated, engaging lessons are necessary.
- Enrolled university student or graduate with a university degree(s).
Responsibilities for Teachers:
- Student age range: 8 - 15 years old
- Class size: 10 to 15 students in one class
- Curriculum: Be responsible for teaching STEAM courses, including Project-based learning Science class, Game coding (Scratch), Lego robotics (WeDo 2.0 & EV3) and 3D Printing. Apply appropriate teaching methods based on the students' situation and fulfill students activities with other colleagues.
- Implement curriculum and organize/prepare daily lesson plans
- Inspire students to think creatively, critically, and innovatively
- Empower students to explore the world around them and solve real-life, practical issues
- Impart your knowledge and expertise as an instructor, resource, and guide
- Lead campers in the learning process through the use of 21st century skills such as innovation, creativity, communication, critical thinking, problem-solving, ethical decision-making, collaboration, teamwork, time management, empathy, and leadership
We Offer our Camp teachers:
- Round trip flight tickets + Chinese Visa
- Housing and Meals
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract
- Teaching: 1 year (Required)