Who we are?
A fast-growing company that develops, trains, and supports cloud-based billing software for outpatient clinics and billing companies across the US, headquartered in Stow, OH. Our main focus is excellent customer service, and we are in need of additional employees located in the Pacific/Mountain Time zone to fill roles in our support department. Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 3 years experience with medical insurance billing.
A Practice Management Software Support Specialist works with customers to answer questions, resolve issues, and coordinate with the rest of the team to provide an outstanding client experience. Essential responsibilities include taking incoming calls/tickets, diagnosing problems, creating activity reports, finding ways to improve customer support services, coordinate with other team members to effect the best client outcome, and communicating with customers on the best use of the software to accomplish their goals. This is a home-based position, so candidate must be able to effectively work from home.
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills
- 3+ years of medical billing experience
- Poise and composure when working with all levels of customer enthusiasm
- A proactive outcome-focused approach to solving issues
- Ability to work efficiently, both independently and within a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Aptitude to learn new software applications quickly
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to organize and prioritize a diverse set of responsibilities
Job Type: Full-time
- Medical Billing: 2 years (Required)