LSX Delivery, LLC is interviewing for Medical Couriers in the Orland Park, IL area. If you are a confident and highly motivated individual looking for a great driving opportunity with uncapped earnings and growth potential, join Larson Express as an independent contractor/Owner Operator. We are seeking energetic and entrepreneurial drivers to provide same day delivery and custom courier services to the Orland Park area.
*** Larson Express is a 24/7 365 days per year operation***
Morning, Afternoon, evening and overnight shifts needed IMMEDIATELY!
***COURIERS WILL BE UTILIZING THEIR OWN VEHICLE FOR DELIVERIES***
***MUST LIVE IN THE SOUTHERN SUBURBS AREA***
*** Must own a Economical vehicle
*** MUST like to drive
*** NEW and EXPERIENCED DRIVERS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY***
Veterans and Retirees encouraged to apply
As an independent contractor Driver for Larson Express, you must possess exceptional communication skills as well as a positive, can do attitude. As an independent contractor, you must be driven to succeed and be able to work independently to build your book of business. You must be diligent, charismatic, innovative and customer-service oriented.You must project a professional appearance and demeanor to inspire confidence in you customers.
Additional requirements of the Driver include: High school degree required; college degree or some college a plus.
Basic computer/smart phone literacy..
***MUST OWN: Reliable transportation, car, or mini van
Experience with distribution, delivery preferred but not required.
Drug Screen and background check required.
Must have 100/300/50 insurance.
Clean driving record.
Knowledge of the Rolling Meadows/NW/West Suburbs area preferred.
Why Larson Express?
We at Larson Express offer growth potential to all dedicated and motivated Drivers.
We provide extensive support to our Drivers.
Flexible shifts available.
Additional benefits for the Driver include: Uncapped earnings.
Multiple routes and On Demand jobs available in Chicago and all suburbs.
Office Location: Rolling Meadows, IL.
Compensation: Independent Contractor, commissions based on number of jobs completed and available work hours. Above average earnings
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $100.00 /day
- Courier: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Orland Park, IL (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Overnight (Preferred)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- Saturday (Preferred)
- Sunday (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- On call