The California Lottery is looking for a creative, results-oriented Materials and Store Supervisor to help California become the #1 Lottery in the United States.
If this opportunity would be a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply today and join our winning team!
Job Description and Duties for Materials and Store Supervisor
Under the general direction of the Warehouse Manager II and Warehouse Manager I, the Materials & Stores Supervisor (Limited Term) is the working level supervisor responsible for the supervision of Warehouse Workers and the administration of the Distribution Center functions.
Desirable Qualifications for Materials and Store Supervisor
In addition to evaluating each candidate's relative ability, as demonstrated by quality and breadth of experience, the following factors will provide the basis for competitively evaluating each candidate:
- Ability to plan and direct the work of others in order to efficiently and effectively supervise staff and identify training needs.
- Ability to meet, deal and communicate effectively with those contacted in the course of business in order to exchange information.
- Effectively contribute to the Department's Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) program objectives to create and maintain a fair and equitable work environment.
- Ability to estimate future demands of various supplies based upon past needs to cover anticipated programs and organizational projections.
- Ability to analyze situations accurately and take effective action to resolve complex problems.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $4,046.00 - $5,103.00 per month
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
The California Lottery adheres to all CDC guidelines
Work Location: In person