Our Division of Goldwater Bank is a National Bank that specializes in Residential Mortgage Lending. We are leaders in the industry with exceptional programs from building a new home to refinancing an existing one across the country. As the lending climate changes, we are quick to adapt to new programs and marketing strategies so as a Loan Officer you will have all the necessary tools that are needed for you to be successful.
Responsibilities as a Mortgage Banker
- You will speak with customer's and structure a loan program that suits there needs.
- You will receive live lead transfers and we will help build your referral network.
- You must be familiar with all of Goldwater Bank's lending programs from new construction loans to refinancing.
- Follow training program from your introduction to overcoming any objections from homeowners.
- You will maintain relationship with customer from initial prospect call to closing the loan.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing daily and weekly performance objectives.
- The Loan Officer position is a highly compensated role that truly has no limits.
A few highlights about Goldwater Bank
- Aggressive lending programs, without programs there are no loans to close.
- We have a great Purchase Division, from buying a new home to Construction Loans, it makes building referral partners much easier.
- We have multiple approved Down Payment Assistance Programs.
- We do Manufactured homes both Purchase and Refinance.
- We can do loans with as low of a 500 credit score, and a 560 with a refer for both Refinance and Purchase transactions. This gives you the ability to get your foot in the door with referral partners as well.
- Strong Processing team within our office.
Qualifications and Skills as a Mortgage Banker
- As a Loan Officer, you must be a confident and outgoing individual who is comfortable speaking with people over the phone.
- Exceptional verbal and communication skills.
- As a Loan Officer, you must be comfortable working with computers (MS Office), be able to work within multiple software applications at once and being on the phones.
- You will need to think quickly when situations arise and adapt.
- Motivated Self Starter that could take direction.
- You will need to work in a fast-paced office environment.
Compensation and Benefits for a Mortgage Banker
- This is a Full time Position.
- 401k and Medical benefits are available.
- In house processing.
- Multiple marketing strategies so you will always have leads.
- Disclosure Desk, so you don't have to send disclosures and you can focus on your clients.
- Competitive rates.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $58,000.00 to $200,000.00 /year
- Mortgage: 1 year (Preferred)
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time: