Full-timeEstimated: $57,000 - $79,000 a yearAverage Employment Length: 1.5 years
- Bachelor's degree
- Bachelor of Science
Full Job Description
Howard Medical is seeking an experienced programmer to develop both Windows and web-based applications for the telehealth and remote patient monitoring services. Responsibilities will include research and development of application requirements, software design, programming, testing, packaging, and verification of successful deployment. All applications are for end customer use and therefore must be extensively tested and have user friendly installation packages for mass deployment.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 4 years experience developing Windows or web-based applications
- Proficient developing multi-threaded applications in the .NET framework
- Proficient in C# or C++
- Proficient developing code using Visual Studio IDE
- Proficient in SQL database design and access
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP, UDP, RPC, and IPC for building efficient, scalable, and reliable communications between distributed applications
- Experience creating user friendly application installation packages compatible with standard remote and unattended deployment tools
- Ability to analyze customer needs and technical goals to design robust, user friendly applications for large scale deployment in various IT environments.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and engage productively on multiple projects in various stages of development simultaneously.
- Ability to manage entire application development projects throughout product life cycle.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical teams including application designers, programmers, testers, QA team, and documentation and support staff.
Ability to develop project requirements and schedules and communicate them effectively to management.
Equal Opportunity Employer Vet/Disabled
Job Type: Full-time