Local design/build firm seeking talented Graphics Installers to join their team. Our client is a group of innovative designers, engineers, fabricators and project managers who collaborate to design and build national projects with high visibility. Each of our specialized teams work closely together to create engaging and innovative environments that reflect each of our clients’ unique business requirements, support user needs and are technically feasible.
The ideal candidate is motivated, resourceful, committed, and has excellent attention to detail, problem-solving skills and the ability to travel frequently.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Installation and assembly of site specific materials – banners, large vinyl graphics and prints, dimensional letter, panels, standoffs, cleat/z clip mount both indoors and outdoors
- Utilize technical and design drawings to determine placement and installation methods of material
- Uses various hand and power tools to install materials following company installation specifications.
- Represents themselves and the company in a professional manner at all times
- Works collaboratively with all members of the team, subcontractors, and clients
- Extensive travel to nationwide site locations.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Must be able to perform repetitive bending, standing and walking, and be able to lift, push and pull materials up to 50-75 pounds.
- Vinyl graphic installation experience preferred (3M certified)
- Basic carpentry skills
- Experience with required hand and power tools – tape measure, razors, drill, level, etc.
- Ability to read and understand floor plans or blueprints
- Flexibility to adjust schedule based upon customer or business needs, including nights, overnights, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Experience operating various heavy equipment – Scissor Lift, Boom Lift, Fork Lift, Pallet Jack, etc.
- Must be able to work with little supervision; ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug and background screening
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour
- vinyl graphics installation: 2 years
Required work authorization: