Cimco Electronics, Inc. is currently seeking assemblers for industrial controls instrumentation.
Position: Circuit Board/ Instrument Assembler and Packager
Small industrial controls company seeks full-time employee to handle various electronic assembly tasks and manual labor. Main duties would include but not be limited to:
- Assembly of Thermocouples
- Soldering, assembly and testing of through-hole printed circuit boards
- Instrument assembly, including installing circuit boards in steel enclosures
- Testing of finished instruments
- Packaging instruments for shipping
Minimum 2 years’ experience with at least one of the duties mentioned above (please list relevant experience). Employee should be comfortable using power tools and must be able to lift 30 pounds easily. All training for job provided on-site.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $17.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Workspace is limited to employees only. Social distancing among employees. Following mask requirements as stated by PA Department of Health.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Assembly Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location