Under general guidance, assists the Internal Communications Director in developing strategy for a variety of communications that are designed to engage, align, inform and inspire a diverse audience. Acts as lead writer in communications of company news and feature stories, associate recognition, executive communications, videos, company activities and external events that align with the organization’s purpose, business strategy, culture, and key initiatives.
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university, preferably in marketing, communications, public relations, journalism or related field -OR- any combination of education, training or experience which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in internal communications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint and OneDrive).
- Exceptional written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- Ability to distill complex information into easily understandable communications for employees.
- Ability to work with all levels in the organization and handle sensitive topics with discretion.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and completes projects on time.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with short turnaround times.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $27.00 to $31.00 /hour