At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you'll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you'll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are built for the wild.
The Senior Graphic Designer will work as a part of YETI's award-winning Creative Studio team and is responsible for creating effective and beautiful communication to both external and internal audiences, in a variety of media, including, but not limited to print, digital, video, and photography. This role will collaborate and work closely with the Creative team as well as Brand Marketing, e-Commerce, Innovation, Sales, etc to nurture and inspire brand love, while we continue to expand our reach. This position will also act as a mentor to the other designers on the team.
- Lead brainstorms, concept, collaborate, comp, and present innovative and exciting creative that garner buy-in while netting measurable results
- Act as a mentor to other designers, giving clear direction and feedback
- Work in YETI's in-house creative team to create strategic marketing assets for projects including, but not limited to, product packaging, digital marketing (email, web banners, digital experiences, social assets, etc.), retail displays, internal sales communication, video content
- Be a steward of and maintain the YETI Brand in all creative created in-house.
- Must be a team player, able to work within tight deadlines on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a positive attitude
- Creative evolution – stay up to date with branding and advertising in all mediums
- Photo editing
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, or equivalent, is required
- 10+ years of experience in a collaborative advertising and/or marketing design role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- Experience concepting and executing holistic campaigns
- Expertise in Creative Suite and ability to learn new software, as needed
- Experience in both print, digital, and social marketing/advertising
- Strategic thinker with the ability to solve problems, even when they are not fully defined
- Strong illustration skills preferred
- Ability to present and sell creative ideas
- Mac user extraordinaire
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.