Job Title: Salesforce Business Analyst/Admin
Location: Irving, TX
Job type: Fulltime
- This role’s primary responsibilities will include working with Business stakeholders to capture and document business requirements; methodically understand process and systems landscape.
- The Business Analyst will document, and execute test cases and define implementation strategies from a business perspective.
- You will drive value throughout the entire development lifecycle from project inception, requirements, design, construct, testing, and deployment.
- The ideal candidate must be passionate about delivering results, can learn quickly, is self-motivated, and detail oriented.
- You will need a blend of business skills and experience in leading cross-functional initiatives that enable them to facilitate sessions with multiple stakeholders to drive measureable results.
- This role will require outstanding organizational, time management, and communication skills.
- Review and triage of business demand, and creation of business cases.
- Gather user requirements, functional requirements, conduct analysis, design solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, and establish metrics for success.
- Write comprehensive design specifications (functional specifications and solution/technical design document), functional unit test, and user acceptance tests.
- Perform gap analysis between SFDC capabilities and client requirements;
- Manage projects for agile application development to meet business needs and best practices
- Coordinate efforts with other teams within IT to complete interfaces and complementary components to deliver those requirements.
- Lead development teams to deliver full lifecycle SFDC implementations from inception to roll-out.
- Assist in developing data movement strategies and implementing data cleansing/data quality tools.
- Ensure controls in place to manage business rules, including version controls & change controls.
- Ensure communication and collaboration with stakeholders for system outages/deployments.
- Develop and execute thorough project, change management, and test plans and aid in the closure of gaps and defects
- Facilitate or aid in user access reviews and annual Enterprise Access Certification validation
Job Type: Full-time
- Salesforce: 3 years (Required)