PTS, Inc. is seeking FULL-TIME school-based Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) to provide services for a local school district:
School-Based BCBA Qualifications:
- Seeking Full-time independent contractors (M-F, 8:30-3pm)
- Elementary Special Education setting
- Occasional consult with general education classrooms for challenging behaviors and general classroom management
- Minimum of two years working as a board certified Behavior Analyst in educational settings
School-Based BCBA/BSC Responsibilities:
- Masters Degree in applied behavior analysis or related field
- Board certification in behavior analysis
- Prior teaching and/or supervisory experience highly preferred
- Behavior Specialist License required
- Extensive knowledge conducting comprehensive Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA certificate preferred)
- Crisis intervention training preferred
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and communication skills
Why you should join the PTS team:
- Conduct initial and ongoing student educational and behavior assessments and use results to develop and maintain high-quality treatment programs
- Create and supervise the implementation of positive behavior support plans for Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 interventions
- Participate in multi-disciplinary meetings to develop Individual Education Plans
- Analyze treatment data and evaluate student progress regularly
- Train teachers, classroom staff and family (when applicable) on behavior analytic principles and interventions as appropriate
- Compile, maintain, and file all reports, records, and other documents required in accordance with federal and state law, State Board of Education rules, and school policy
- Meet the needs of all students effectively by working in partnership with other disciplines
- Comply with policies established by federal and state law, State Board of Education rules, and school policy
- Maintain credentials and up-to-date knowledge of research, theories, and practices associated with the applied the setting
- PTS offers job stability and growth through advanced career opportunities.
- We offer competitive rates with reimbursement for documentation, meeting attendance, and report writing.
- PTS provides mentorship with Clinical Directors and Team Leaders.
- School Based Academy: We provide the support and community a new School Based therapist needs to feel comfortable and be successful.
- Lending Library: PTS recognizes the additional expense in providing evaluation materials.We have an extensive library of testing tools and assessments for therapists to borrow as needed.