As a runner in the production department, you will be responsible for driving vehicles (rented or personal) for the tour on show dates.
Several responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Transportation of crew to and from airports, hotels, stores, etc before, during and after shows
- Purchasing various products/materials that is required at local stores (Home Depot, Lowes, Target, Walmart, Wholefoods, Guitar Center etc.)
- Facilitating crew meal orders with local restaurants
- Coordinating laundry pickups with the tour at approved vendors
- Cash reconciliation
- Miscellaneous work on an as needed basis
- Good driving record and fully insured with active Driver’s License.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Personal vehicle not required, but strongly encouraged.
- Must be highly flexible and have the ability to work long hours.
- Knowledge of Greater Boston and surrounding areas including restaurants and local stores.
- Ability to work independently with strong attention to detail and possess problem solving abilities.
- Must be reliable, extremely responsible and have a positive attitude.
- Must show complete discretion about work.
- Background check required.