COME GROW WITH US! Join our growing team of smart, dependable, and dedicated people! Join the National DCP (NDCP) family – a team of great people with a spirit of teamwork and giving back to our community, delivering to nearly 10,000 quick serve restaurants like Dunkin' each day.
NDCP is an award-winning leader in providing the foodservice industry with sourcing and distribution services. Our extensive distribution network makes 700,000+ deliveries of over 75+ million cases, driving more than 30 million miles each year. People are our most valuable resource - all of our 1,700 employees make a critical impact every day. Check out this video on what it means to work at NDCP https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=daruZzZaz-w
SEEKING Delivery Assistant - Kenilworth, NJ
- 4 or 5 day workweek, no weekends, Early start time between 3:00 am - 5:00 am
- $20.78 per hour + overtime after 40 hours
- Competitive health, vision, dental, prescription drug, life, short- and long-term disability insurance 30 days after hire
- Paid vacation, holidays and personal time off
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company matching
- Tuition discount program
- Employee discount programs
- Opportunities to grow your career
Position Overview: Incumbent will assist the Driver with unloading of the truck. The Driver and Delivery Assistant will properly distribute product by temperature zone (freezer, cooler and dry)
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the driver with the delivery of product into Dunkin stores using an electric pallet jack, manual pallet jack and or two-wheel hand truck. Product will be segregated into freezer, cooler, dry and chemicals.
- Learn product descriptions and box types to assist in the proper delivery of product at each location.
- Assist the driver in placing stock into the proper delivery zone in the store (freezer, cooler and dry).
- Lift boxes and bags of varying sizes and weights frequently during the course of a day.
- Divert traffic to promote a safe working environment for the driver to back up into the store parking lot and delivery area. Guide the driver through parking lots.
Supervision Exercised: This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications & Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Prior mover helper, restaurant supply chain delivery, construction, general labor, experience is a plus
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills with the ability to interact with employees and external customers
- Strong Team Player
- Flexible to varying work schedules
Location: 251 Monroe Avenue, Kenilworth, NJ 07033
#NDCPHIRES #readytowork #truckingindustry #truckerlife #deliverydriver #driver #transport #freightliner #trucksdaily #homedaily #truckersdaily #greatbenefits #weeklypay #transportation #trucknation #generallabor #constructionjobs
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.78 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All employees and visitors must wear a face mask.
Work Location: One location