Do you love transforming spaces into spotlessly clean sanctuaries with all the right details? We’re hiring a professional Home Staging and Housekeeping Coordinator to oversee the photo shoots of our incredible vacation rentals. You’ll perform basic cleaning and staging duties to get the homes ready for the photo shoots. In your downtime from shoots, you will clean our office area and organize our linens and assist with misc. office duties. Job seekers should be personable, organized, and enjoy working on a team.
You will play a key role in our success to achieve that “wow” factor. If you are enthusiastic, reliable, and take pride in a job well done.
- Our team always uses our company e-mail address, which includes @villatel.com; we won’t e-mail you from Gmail, yahoo, or other personal e-mail addresses.
- We never ask you to transfer funds to apply for, interview for, or accept a job offer with us.
- We will not ask for your personal information, such as social security number or date of birth, before or during the interview process.
- We provide all equipment required to perform your role after your hire date; we will not ask you to purchase any of it on your own, with our funds or yours.
- Excellent insurance packages: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible remote/in-person hybrid schedule
- Paid time off
- Become a brand guru, learning, and maintaining knowledge of our brand guidelines and standards.
- Follow staging guide to: Set up props, ensure furniture is staged and, positioned properly. Remove unwanted items from rooms for photography
- Attend photo shoots the day of and assist the photographer with any on-site needs.
- Clean and prepare the house for the photoshoot: Iron linens, steam curtains, towels, and bedding to ensure a crisp look for pictures. Wash floors, vacuum carpets, wipe countertops, wash windows
- Tear-down staging, ensuring space is left at brand standard, and store all staging props accordingly.
- Maintain and organize props and packing lists.
- Problem-solve to address any issues related to staging that may arise
- Efficiently plan schedule to allow sufficient time to collect all staging props, deliver them to the properties and stage them in time for photo sessions.
- When not preparing the homes for the photo shoot, clean the main office, organize linens, and/or assist the operation team with misc. needs
- Focus with a desire to over-deliver on quality
- Able to follow directions and collaborate with the team
- Knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- Eye for details
- Possesses a strong work ethic with organizational, time management, and communication skills
- 1+ years as home stager or similar position
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
- Must have a car and be able to travel to various locations in Orlando and to Melbourne Beach
- Role requires periodic travel to the Wynwood, Miami office from time to time.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Can you travel to Kissimmee, Davenport and Melbourne Beach for photoshoots and staging?
- Do you have Photoshoot staging experience?
- Can you work weekends or late evening for photoshoots?
Work Location: In person