The Food Service Aide performs a number of kitchen activities including pot washing, dish washing and general cleaning duties.
Must posses the ability to understand and follow instructions and communicate effectively.
Ability to set up and operate dish washing equipment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Performs under the direction of supervisory personnel, dish and pot washing and general cleaning duties.
2. Sets up the dish and pot washing areas. Prepares the dish washing and washes pots, dishes and utensils.
3. Cleans and sanitizes production equipment, work surfaces and kitchen according to cleaning schedules and procedures. Responsible for sweeping and mopping floors.
4. Empties trash containers as required.
5. Attends in-service training and education sessions as assigned.
6. Commits to high ethical standards and complies with the Code of Conduct, state and federal regulations, accreditation standards, and Concordia policies & procedures. Maintains confidentiality of resident and employee records and information. Has a duty to report compliance concerns, significant legal risk questions, fraud, abuse, suspected or actual misconduct to a supervisor/manager or to the Corporate Compliance Officer.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $10.00 - $11.50 per hour
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Food Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place