Corstone Contractors LLC is an established commercial general contractor with repeat customers in retail, restaurant and medical markets across the Western U.S. We are seeking a self-motivated Superintendent to add to our successful team. Our customers are repeat clients with expansion/ growth plans in the Western States regions. If you enjoy building relationships with repeat customers, take pride in your work and appreciate the consistency of repeat customers, we encourage you to apply.
Minimum Qualifications Include:
- 7 years’ commercial construction field experience
- 3 years’ experience as a Superintendent
- Prior experience managing ground-up jobsites
- Prior experience with retail, restaurant, medical and office construction
- Able to read blueprints and knowledgeable in commercial construction methods
- Able to direct work and manage subcontractors, suppliers, etc.
- Able to stage and manage an organized and safe job site
- Possess minimum computer skills, including competency in Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer
- Able to perform physical tasks common to carpentry position (lifting, kneeling, bending, standing, climbing, repetitive motion, use of hand tools, etc.)
- Possess valid Drivers License, good driving history and dependable transportation
- Demonstrated history of working safely and adhering to safety standards
- Experience with retail, restaurant, medical and office construction
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Ability to deal with unforeseen challenges and variety of personality types
- High level of customer service
We offer excellent wages, benefits package (medical, dental, 401K), opportunity for growth and mileage and per diem as applicable.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free Workplace (screening upon hire and random). Qualified applicants should submit resume. No phone calls.
Job Type: Full-time
- commercial construction: 4 years (Required)
- driver's license (Required)