CEI's direct healthcare client has an immediate need for a Provider Data Analyst to work out of their Deerfield, IL location.
This is a 6+ months Contract to Hire position. If it's a good team fit the Hiring Manager is highly motivated to convert to full time.
- Responsible for Provider Information Management DataMart maintenance, assist with Provider Data DataMart development.
- Assist with provider cost file creation, data gap analysis.
- Navigate, modify and ensure data quality.
- Facilitate with ad hoc cost inquiry tickets/requests.
- Document work processes.
- Work independently, but in accordance with team processes and protocols.
- Provide production support, including working with internal clients to identify issues and to ensure customer satisfaction.
**Idea candidate loves working with data and is very analytically minded. Would be working with a small team that has a very open, communicative, team dynamic.
- Intermediate SQL and Excel skills very important
- 1-2+ years experience working with data
- Experience working with SQL Server.
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing concepts.
- Conduct requirements gathering from Business users.
- Solid written and oral communication skills.
- An eye for detail and a commitment to accuracy.
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Interest in learning new tools
- Qlikview experience prefered but not required.
Job Type: Contract
- Intermediate SQL Skills: 2 years (Required)
- Excel: 2 years (Required)
- Data Analysis: 2 years (Required)