Are you motivated, energetic, and engaging? Do you love working with children of all ages and meeting new people? If so, then we want you! Currently hiring ambitious, confident, and flexible nannies. As one of our Elite Nannies, you will be a part of an agency who has helped professionalize the nanny occupation, offering job security and a compensation package with hourly rate, PTO, healthcare support, and a retirement plan.
Must have one year of childcare experience (daycare, teaching, babysitting, nannying), and at least two full days available Monday-Friday.
Nannies who are employed by Philadelphia Nanny Network say:
"I've had a fantastic experience with PNN. PNN made it so much easier to find a nanny job and it was a lot less stressful. I absolutely love my job and adore the family I am with." C.C.
How it works:
- You’ll be assigned a shift each day Monday - Friday
- You’ll work for new families and any families that request you back
- You work every week and get a guaranteed weekly salary
- Even if you work less, you are paid your weekly guarantee. If you work more, you are paid for the additional hours
Compensation and Benefits:
- $17-22 per hour
- Weekly direct deposit as an employee of PNN
- Healthcare Support, PTO, and Retirement
- Agency with over 35 years of experience for support (they really stand by you!)
- Must have full days available Monday – Friday
- Must have 1 year of childcare experience outside of family and friends after high school
- Must have experience with children under 2 years old
- Copy and paste the link below to start the application process!
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage individuals with varied experiences, perspectives and backgrounds to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $17.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Safety is our top priority. We subscribe to the CDC safety guidelines with all of our jobs.
- Can you provide references for your childcare experience?
- Do you have childcare experience outside of your own family and friends, like babysitting, nanny work, or work in a daycare center?
- Do you have at least two full days a week available?
- Do you have experience with children under 3?
- How many months/years of childcare experience do you have after you graduated high school?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- childcare: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: On the road