Coast Digital is looking for a Senior Paid Social Media Manager looking to help eCommerce brands scale and survive this new era of marketing.
Coast Digital is a new-age growth marketing agency. We’re a small but elite team with strong backgrounds in performance marketing for businesses of all sizes. We work with some of the fastest growing media and eCommerce companies in the world including Barstool Sports, MrBeast Burger, Call Her Daddy, Homefield Apparel & SiriusXM.
The ideal candidate would be someone who is 3-5 years into their career and is looking for an opportunity to develop their skills under the guidance of seasoned performance marketing professionals. We are growing fast, so we need someone who is comfortable switching tasks regularly and prioritizing their work efficiently. We want a free thinker who isn’t afraid to speak their mind and contribute to the success of the company and our clients. We need a self starter who can take limited direction and run with it.
This is a fully remote position.
- Develop and execute paid media campaigns for multiple clients on Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Bing, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube, etc. under the direction of Coast management.
- Create and present monthly and/or weekly reports to clients with an analysis of paid media campaign performance
- Provide strategic recommendations for continual campaign improvement
- Support clients and team members on non-paid media initiatives when departmental needs arise
- Work closely with vendors, agency partners, and platform reps
- Assist in miscellaneous tasks like new business efforts/sales pitches as needed
- 2+ years of experience managing paid media campaigns, with an emphasis on paid social and/or paid search OR 1+ years experience working with Shopify.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft/Google Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Google Docs, Google Sheets)
- Active interest in keeping up with the paid media industry and latest trends
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines under pressure
- Experience with client facing
- Experience with Excel in the context of paid media, i.e. vlookups, pivot tables, etc.
- Any paid media certifications like Google Ads, Google Analytics, or Facebook Blueprint
- Possible leadership opportunities as the company grows
At Coast Media, we're dedicated to providing equal opportunities to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or veteran’s status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- San Diego, CA 92130: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Google Analytics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Facebook Advertising: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location