Solutions Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine, an outpatient physical therapy clinic based in Alexandria, VA is seeking a Director of Administrative Services. This position assists the Chief Administrative Officer with the day-to-day management of the facility's Business Office with supervisory responsibility of front office and billing staff.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Hire, train and supervise front office staff: delegating appropriate staff responsibilities, scheduling and monitoring staff performance.
- Ensures proper handling of all patient scheduling and intake
- Assists in monitoring billing and collection activities.
- Assures proper accounting procedures and controls are in place and followed including ordering and all Accounts Payable.
- Maintains accurate records to ensure an accurate and timely closing at month end.
- Serves as IT liaison
- Serves as a Clinical Staff liaison
- Assists in new hire onboarding
- Coordinate and review financial information to prioritize and direct staffing, resource allocation and objectives.
- Initiate and direct changes to increase efficiency and meet objectives.
- Manage budget, staff, calendar and facilities to support organizational finance and operation goals.
- Create and enforce rules and procedures for auditing, procurement, financial reporting and legal compliance.
- Creativity of thought towards continual process improvement
Job Type: Full-time
- Medical Practice Management: 3 years