Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
- Provide project management functions with focus on business/fiscal and programmatic health/clinical aspects for this entire task order and specified projects and programs as assigned. To advance the mission of services to maximize readiness through force health protection (FHP) strategies and solutions for current and potential Public Health (PH) threats. Required tasks included program management, financial management, public health, communications, and administration with tasks overlapping to accomplish the mission.
- This may include evaluation and start‐up support for proposed or newly approved programs; support (sustainment) of existing programs; project status reporting, decision support, tracking, performance trending, and all functions related to the planning, programming, budget and execution process. The proper candidate will lead the core scientific and technical capabilities to conduct Health Surveillance, Epidemiology, and Analysis; Disease and Injury Prevention; and PH Consultation and Support for the benefit of active duty service members, retirees, and their families.
- Engage with command leadership to provide strategic planning expertise andfacilitation. Identify and discuss challenges and develop solutions.
- Engage with command leadership to provide process improvement expertise andfacilitation. Review SOPs, performance measures and discuss their implementation.
- Engage with command leadership to provide command communications support andstrategic communications expertise. Provide review of the current communications strategy, identify areas of improvements and develop metrics to evaluate effectiveness.
- Engage with command leadership to provide organizational design expertise and support. Identify resource capital and their distribution within the organization, design organizational improvements to accelerate the achievement of mission goals.
- Engage with command leadership to provide performance management expertise and support.
Seek out areas to improve and grow within resource constraints. .
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Health or related field required.
- • Strong skills with Microsoft Office suite and SharePoint collaboration software.
- • Experience with desktop publishing software (at least 3 years) and demonstrated ability to apply graphic elements of design and layout production to enhance presentation of documents, posters, and other material.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- Experience with military technical documents including point papers, policies, and messages, and working in military environment preferred.
- Experience with metric support..
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.