*RESUMES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED THROUGH INDEED.COM. INTERESTED PARTIES ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM POSTED ON https://jobs.summitoh.net/postings/search AND SUBMIT A COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED.
The Program Coordinator conducts a variety of administrative and programmatic tasks, including planning and organizing programs and activities as well as carrying out important operational duties. This position requires the provision of home-based services as determined by the program supervisor. The ideal candidate is a well-organized and detail-oriented person who is comfortable working with diverse populations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required.
- Strong knowledge of maternal & child health, social determinants of health, and grants management.
- Ability to provide community and home-based services.
- Demonstrated experience in the application of client-centered principles and use of strength-based approaches and communication techniques in working with families to meet client needs.
- Strong knowledge of grant writing, program development and program evaluation
- Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing complex projects that are strategic in nature and broad in scope.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to execute projects on time
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions and work independently.
- Current valid Ohio driver’s license, automobile availability and insurance coverage.
- Develops and recommends new or revised program goals and objectives.
- Conducts home visits.
- Develops program work plan in accordance with specifications and funding limitations; oversees daily operations and coordinates activities of program; determines priorities.
- Monitors and approves program expenditures ensuring that budget allocations are not overspent.
- Prepares or assists in preparation of proposals for funding and/or funding continuation.
- Confers with staff and provides technical advice, problem solving assistance, answers to questions and program goals and policy interpretation; refers to appropriate department person when unable to respond.
- Coordinates activities of program with inter-related activities of other programs, departments or staff to ensure optimum efficiency and compliance with appropriate policies, procedures and program specifications.
- Prepares periodic reports, financial reports and records on program activities, progress, status or other special reports for management, funders or outside agencies.
- Evaluates program effectiveness to develop improved methods; devises evaluation methodology and implements; analyzes results and recommends and/or takes appropriate action.
- Reviews applications or other program documents independently or in conjunction with supervisor to determine acceptance or make decisions pertaining to program.
- Recruits program participants – as needed, members and volunteers utilizing most appropriate promotional or marketing methods, such as individual letters, brochures or presentations at meetings.
- Develops, compiles and writes communications and promotional literature for distribution such as newsletters, brochures or flyers; coordinates process from development through printing and distribution.
- Develops and facilitates workshops, meetings or conferences; coordinates logistics, scheduling and participant communications.
- Performs any other duties as required for the efficient operation of the Summit County Combined General Health District.
- Maintains cooperative working relationships among public and agency participants.
$30.24 per hour (35 hours a week)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.24 /hour