At Navicor, our culture is built upon one premise:
We are the best at communicating the benefits of oncology companies' products and services. We are an eclectic community of talented people, ranging from scientists to artists to just about every varietal in between. Many of Navicor's employees have
also worked as physicians, hospital administrators, nurses, pharmacists, sales representatives, and trainers.
Our culture breaks down barriers and avoids departmental silos. We believe that "creative" isn't so much a department as it is a state of mind. At Navicor, our philosophy is that everyone is an idea person-this is an expectation for every
employee and an invitation to every client. Navicor is not divided according to its talents; it is united by its passion to put those talents to good use.
What ties us all together is a common passion for transforming patients with cancer into survivors. Each one of us is inspired by the patients whose lives we touch. They're the reason we get up for work in the morning-or stay up late
Creative - Art
Navicor an oncology agency based in Columbus Ohio is seeking an Copywriter to work on a key oncology brand at the agency.
The Copywriter takes responsibility for (assigned) Brand concept, writing, and presentation of all projects for assigned accounts. This includes being aware of current communications technology and media channels, including digital, and having the vision to utilize them creatively for meeting brand marketing objectives.
Description of Duties
- Brand "owner" at the Copywriting level
- Partners with art directors on brand and concept development
- Demonstrates ownership of assigned brand by continually coming up with new ideas proactively
- Collaborates with creative, account services, production, and extended team members
- Collaborates with, oversees, implements and is keeper of copy brand mandatories and consistencies in writing style
- Provides direction to external collaborators, such as broadcast producers and directors
- Owns brand copy revision
- Acts as a hands-on copywriter
- Keeps up to date with trends in branding, marketing, advertising, and related communications industries
- Keeps up to date with trends within the industries specific to assigned brands
- Is knowledgeable about products and services specific to assigned brands
- 2+ years at Associate or Junior Copywriter, advertising experience mandatory
- Healthcare advertising experience a plus
- Demonstrated accomplishments in work and talent
- Proficiency in critical software-primarily Microsoft Word
- Demonstrated ability to create advertising copy that is on strategy and effective
- Has an understanding of the different copywriting needs that are required of various media/formats
- A familiarity with User Experience (UX) design is preferred
- Ability to manage the creative process, workflow, workload, and resources among copy group
- Demonstrated success in managing a cross-functional team, a plus
- Conceptual Creativity: Ability to think in abstract terms; can make connections between unrelated notions; can formulate innovative ideas where others cannot; seen as original and value-added in brainstorming sessions; can creatively apply conceptual platforms to all off- and on-line media
- 360-Degree Channel Marketing Mind-Set: Sees the complete media picture; familiarity with leveraging and combining all media to promote a Brand.
Syneos Health (formerly inVentiv Health, Inc.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected status. If you require accommodation due to a disability in order to complete the application process, please contact our EEO Administrator at 781-425-4600
United States [US]