- High School Diploma or GED
- Driver's License
- Customer Service
InHealth Systems and Services is expanding into new markets. We are an employee owned Atlanta based Healthcare company with over 30 years of continuous success, InHealth sells nationally to more than 30,000 healthcare/medical practices. We are a $40M multi-divisional sales company that specializes in systems and services designed exclusively for the healthcare market. Our many divisions include: InHealth Record Systems, InHealth Transcription and Clinical Documentation Services, InHealth Professional Services and InPractice DME Services, among others.
Our InPractice DME Division:
Neb Doctors is looking for Sales & Service Representative candidates to join our growing team of professionals.
Neb Doctors is a leading provider of respiratory products and supplies delivered in a clinic-based service model and partnering with the providers to offer a seamless transition from diagnosis to treatment. Neb Doctors operates as a network of locally owned and managed dealers that work with over 3,000 clinics serving more than 10,000 new patients each month. Our Neb Doctor dealers have earned the Accreditation by the Joint Commission (JCAHO) to reflect our commitment to patient safety and the highest levels of Standard of Care. www.nebdoctors.com
The Sales & Service Representative is the primary point of contact between Neb Doctors and the practices we serve. Sales & Service Representatives are responsible for initiating new business in their territory in addition to servicing existing clients. Representatives will work directly with each practice to ensure that practice staff is properly trained and knowledgeable on equipment and that proper levels of inventory are maintained in practices at all times.
- Growing designated territory by introducing Neb Doctors services to medical practices (primarily Pediatricians and Family Practices) and establishing (closing) an ongoing service relationship with each practice within their territory.
- Responsible for performing routine equipment checks to ensure clinic staff has complete comprehension of oral and written instructions.
- Responsible for delivery, set-up and follow up on equipment in accordance with Neb Doctors policies and procedures.
- Instruct clinics and/or patients on the safe and proper use of equipment being delivered.
- Completes all paperwork promptly and accurately to support the delivery and billing functions of Neb Doctors.
- Submit sales activity and new account reports on a daily & weekly basis (electronically).
- Responsible for storage of equipment within each facility, make sure areas are clean, organized and comply with all State and Federal laws.
- Attend and actively contribute to group sales meetings and ongoing training as scheduled.
- A desire to achieve or exceed established goals.
- Passion for quality customer service and can-do attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to close sales and maintain working relationships.
- Must have strong people skills and an interest in helping to improve the lives of others from a healthcare perspective.
- Must be mechanically inclined and organized.
- Excellent verbal, written and assessment skills a must.
- Exceptional problem solving skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines under stressful conditions.
- Ability to maintain confidential patient and company information.
- Good customer service skills such as dealing courteously with the public, prospective patients, clients and individuals within the organization.
- Ability to take direction and work independently with little supervision.
- Represent InHealth in a professional manner at all times.
- Valid driver's license
- High School Diploma
- 3-5 years in a sales and customer service experience
- Prefer Healthcare or DME background
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs.
- Frequent lifting and loading of equipment
This position has strong potential for advancement for the candidate who demonstrates a goal-oriented "desire to succeed."
As part of our selection process we require that all potential candidates complete an assessment test. When you submit your application for this position you will be prompted to take the assessment test. The test will take approximately 1 hour and is best done on a laptop or desktop.
We look forward to seeing your application!