We are a small fast faced law firm seeking an EXPERIENCED PERSONAL INJURY LITIGATION PARALEGAL.
At least 3 years Personal Injury experience required.
Duties include: Drafting Pleadings, Motions, and other Court documents. Completing discovery and assisting with pre-suit matters as needed.
Must have good grasp of Personal Injury litigation and strong writing skills and work well independently.
Starting Salary between $45,000.00 - $60,000.00 (commensurate with experience). Full time position immediately available. Submit Resume and References ONLY if you have the requisite experience. Please DO NOT send Resume if you have no experience in Personal Injury.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
Our law firm complies with all social distancing recommendations. All staff have their own private office. Doors are locked and only clients are permitted in the office by appointment and must wear masks. Video Conferencing is preferred with clients.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paralegal: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Social distancing guidelines in place