Do you aim high? Are you genuinely helpful? Are you looking for a place where you can make a difference, receive ongoing support and training, and build a rewarding, long-lasting career? Then you may be a good fit for FirstService Residential, North America’s foremost property management firm. We’re all about our associates, and as we continue to grow, we’re looking for even more quality people who share our dedication to doing what’s right, improving residents’ quality of life, building great relationships and truly making a difference for their clients, their colleagues and themselves. Is that you? If so, we think you should get to know us.
The HRIS Analyst technologically supports Human Resource initiatives including improving talent development and management programs, career development initiatives, and retention by enabling access and use to the best technology available. The Analyst is responsible for the support, implementation and maintenance of Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS). They will serve as an administrator of FirstService Residential’s HCM for its ongoing day-to-day functionality. The Analyst identifies, troubleshoots and resolves problems with HCM configuration and infrastructure and provides general support for functionality within the HCM applications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Partner with HR end users and gather business requirements to design, develop, analyze, test and modify the HR systems based on specifications.
· Work collaboratively to troubleshoot, research and escalate issues as necessary, proactively keeping end-users aware of status and taking responsibility for ensuring that outstanding issues are addressed in a timely manner.
· Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
· Develop standard reports for ongoing customer needs.
· Provide references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation, providing technical support, and training users.
· Maintain HR system tables and document processes as needed.
· Assist internal customers to resolve technical and functional process issues.
· Add, remove or update user account information, reset passwords and manage security within the systems.
· Maintain system protocols by updating and improving written procedures; recommends controls by identifying problems and designing modifications
· Maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and ad-hoc reports as needed; Assist in development of standard reporting and analysis for ongoing business needs.
· Conduct periodic audits and reconciliation exercises to validate data is in sync between systems.
· Collaborate with internal team members to develop system guidelines, and best practices related to work responsibility for end users.
· Work with HR system providers to remain current on system specifications and updates.
· Develop and administer ongoing system training.
· Support structure of HR systems, user profiles access/security issues.
· Collaborate and interact with IT and HRIS associates in routine operations as needed to resolve technical and functional process issues with HR systems as required.
· Assist in the collection of information for internal and external audits.
· Work to improve processes and enhance accuracy of data within all HR systems.
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
· Practice and adhere to FirstService Residential Global Service Standards.
· Conduct business at all times with the highest standards of personal, professional and ethical conduct.
· Ensure all safety precautions are followed while performing the work.
· Follow all policies and Standard Operating Procedures as instructed by Management.
· Perform any range of special projects, tasks and other related duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
· 3-5 years of experience in IT or HRIS systems and reporting, and at least 3 years of service in a Corporate setting.
· Solid understanding and expertise in any one of the following: Core HCM, Onboarding, Absence, Time Tracking, Payroll, Talent/Performance Management, and Recruiting systems is highly desirable.
· Technologically literate with a global mindset.
· Exceptional customer relationship and service management techniques.
· MS Office Suite
· Business-oriented, decision maker, self-directed, self-starter, assertive, strong evaluation and planning capabilities, with ability in setting criteria for measurement.
· Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Ability to think strategically and analyze information timely and accurately.
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills to deal effectively with all levels of the organization.
Knowledge, Skills & Proficiencies
· Analytical – Able to work with large data to conduct analytics quickly and make effective decisions
· Communication – Superior written and oral skills. Good listener. Articulates complex issues in simple terms
· Process Driven – Process oriented mindset focused on streamlining and simplification
· Structured – Experience in structured problem solving, process improvement and project management
· Resourceful – Digs into all necessary facts and team members to draw valid conclusions to issue resolution
· Collaboration – Build and maintain positive relationships with peers, operations, consultants, vendors
· Prioritization – Solid organizational and time management skills for overseeing many moving parts
· Flexible – Able to adapt to an ever-changing environment
· Punctual – Work independently under stringent timelines
· Agility – Manages multiple projects in parallel
· Learning Agility – Can navigate through ambiguity and solve complex problems with limited facts
· Teamwork – Facilitates coordination and cooperation among large teams that are geographically dispersed
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Temporarily due to COVID-19