We are looking for a dynamic individual to be the Executive Assistant to our CEO.
Responsibilities may include scheduling for the CEO, legal facilitation for ongoing cases, phone bill reconciliation (activation/problem solving) management, running personal errands, credit card bill reconciliation (activation/cancellation/problem solving), project assistance with all Executive team members among others.
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management skills
- A valid driver’s license
- Dependable vehicle
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Benefits include holiday, paid time off, 401k, health, dental, vision, life and other voluntary benefits.
Come join our team today!!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $37,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- executive support: 1 year (Preferred)
- Executive Assistant: 5 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction