After nearly 60 years in business, HoneyBaked Ham is still deeply committed to our Mission--Celebrating life, one meal at a time. We are the home of the world’s greatest ham, and the secret to our success isn’t a secret at all—it is our associates. They are part of a high performance team that is committed to treating customers like gold and proudly stands behind every one of our products.
We are seeking an Accounts Payable Processor at our corporate office in Alpharetta to authenticate, verify approvals, and process vendor invoices in a timely, monthly close. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring authenticity of invoices including external and internal coding, budgeting, and approval authority
- Reconciling any prior balances on vendor invoices
- Processing invoices relating to inventory, repairs, utilities, sales taxes, corporate requests, and customer refunds
- Performing processes required for weekly check run to include retained files
- Providing customer support to internal and external customers regarding payment activity, invoice status, and general ledger coding
- Performing internal audits as directed for multiple retail locations and communicating audit results to leadership.
- Identifying invoices where sales tax should be accrued and preparing data for the accrual to be made on a monthly basis
- All other duties as assigned
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- 5-8 years related Accounts Payable experience, account reconciliations, and other administrative accounting functions
- College degree preferred or equivalent on-the-job experience
- Sense of urgency with ability to meet deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- Ability to maintain a professional relationship with internal and external customers
- 10 key by touch
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and large volumes of work
- Must be able to work occasional overtime throughout the year, especially at month end and peak seasons
- Treat Customers Like Gold.
- Treat Everyone with Respect.
- Do the Right Thing.
- Deliver Quality & Growth Worthy of the Brand.
- Make a Difference. Have Some Fun.
We offer a full benefit package including options for medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401(K), tuition reimbursement, associate discounts, etc.
For immediate consideration, email your resume. To find out more about our great and growing company, visit: www.HoneyBakedCareers.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounts Payable: 5 years (Required)